2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The 2021 AGM of MEMRLTA Inc will be held on
15th June 2021 at 7:45pm sharp at
21a Electra Avenue, Ashwood
(Melway map 61 A11)
Join the MEMRLTA Committee!
All positions on the Executive become vacant and nominations for new members are most welcome. Think about having your club represented on this Committee. The Secretary would be happy to explain to any prospective nominee the responsibilities involved in the running of your Association.
- To initiate changes you believe could benefit players and our comp.
- To help out and give something back.
What it involves
- Approximately 8 committee meetings per year, usually held on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening of approx an hour and a half duration, where we discuss issues and initiate new strategies.
- Attending the AGM, usually held on an evening in June.
- Attending the Grading of Teams for the upcoming season, done over one or two days during the week of the semi finals.
- Attending Grand Finals to officiate & present trophies.
How to nominate
Download the MEMRLTA Committee Nomination Form (pdf file), and send the completed form to the Secretary.
Amendments to By-Laws or Rules of Association
Any Clubs submitting an amendment to the MEMRLTA Rules of Association or any By-Law, may include a brief explanation of the proposed amendment.
Nominations and proposed amendments must reach the Secretary, Fiona Dwyer, 40 Arbroath Road, Wantirna South, 3152 or by 18th May 2021.
The Agenda and Amendments submitted will be emailed to Club Contacts by the 25th May 2021.
Attendance by Clubs
Each Club should be represented by TWO voting delegates with additional members most welcome to attend. A $20 fine applies to a Club not represented.