The MEMRLTA Committee organises and manages the inter-club competition. At our AGMs, the Committee and our Club Members may propose changes to our By-Laws and Rules of Association (constitution). It is the Clubs Members, however, who ultimately decide what By-Laws and Rules to accept or reject. It is the Committee's responsibility to run the Association and the competition according to those Rules and By-Laws.
Be Part of the MEMRLTA Committee
- To help out and give something back.
- To initiate changes you believe could benefit players and our comp.
What it involves
- Approximately 8 committee meetings per year, usually held on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening of approx an hour and a half duration, where we discuss issues and initiate new strategies.
- Attending the AGM, usually held on a Tuesday evening in June.
- Attending the Grading of Teams for the upcoming season, done over two days during the week of the semi-finals.
- Attending Grand Finals to officiate & present trophies.
How to nominate
Download the MEMRLTA Committee Nomination Form and send the completed form to the Secretary at least 28 days before the date of the annual general meeting.
2020/21 Committee Members
For contact details, see our Contact page.
- President: Christine Youings
- Vice-President: Kath van Tonder
- Secretary: Fiona Dwyer
- Treasurer: Ros Brereton
- Record Secretaries:
- Jackie Aslett - Summer 2020/21 Record Secretary
- Hope Stewart - Summer 2020/21 Emergency Pool Secretary
- Committee Members:
- Tina Aslanidis
- Judy Lambert
- Wendy O'Connor
- Fiona Shelton
- Helen Williams
The committee met via Zoom to do grading for the Summer 2020/21 Season
L-R top row: Christine Youings, Hope Stewart, Jackie Aslett
L-R middle row: Wendy O'Connor, Kath van Tonder, Fiona Dwyer
L-R bottom row: Ros Brereton, Fiona Shelton, Helen Williams