Clubs may still have in place COVID-19 regulations, either set down by their Board of Management and/or their Local Government Authorities (LGA), which of course must be adhered to.
The Executive Committee would like to bring to your attention the following:-
- Please note that some Clubs may require everyone (players and spectators) attending their courts to be fully vaccinated. Your Vaccination Certificate may be required to be sighted.
- MEMRLTA, at present, is advocating NO sharing of drinks or meals in the clubhouse.
- Remember to hand sanitize regularly. After every set, after bagging the courts and sweeping the lines.
- Acknowledge the end of each set with a racquet tap and not a hand shake.
- Bagging the courts should be done by ONE person at each end of the court – no handing the bag under the net!
- We all have different levels of anxiety regarding COVID-19 and returning to competition tennis, so please be respectful of everyone’s concerns.