COVID-SAFE PLAN & RULES
Arrive, Play, Leave!
During our Winter Season 2021, Clubs will still have in place COVID-19 regulations, either set down by their Board of Management and/or their Local Government Authorities (LGA), which of course must be adhered to.
The Executive Committee would like to bring to your attention the following:-
- Use of your Club House will be based on your Club and/or LGA (Council) recommendations. Please follow them.
- Bring enough water to last through the whole match as some Clubhouses may be closed and the use of on-court water taps may be prohibited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- MEMRLTA do not require Clubs to have a Safety Officer but if your Club or LGA requires one, please appoint a Club member
- Please sign in when you arrive at every match, either via a QR Code or sign-in book.
- We encourage the use of hand sanitisers regularly through the match.
- There will be NO sharing of food or drink, whether that is Morning Tea or Lunch. Please bring your own food and drink, for your own sustenance.
- Where possible, socially distance when not on the court playing and refrain from shaking hands at the end of each set. Racket tap, elbow tap or foot tap will be a great way to acknowledge the end of the set.
- We all have different levels of anxiety regarding COVID-19 and returning to Competition tennis, so please be respectful of everyone’s concerns.