COVID-SAFE PLAN & RULES
Arrive, Play, Leave!
During our Winter Season 2021, Clubs will still have in place COVID-19 regulations, either set down by their Board of Management and/or their Local Government Authorities (LGA), which of course must be adhered to.
The Executive Committee would like to bring to your attention the following:-
- Use of your Club House will be based on your Club and/or LGA (Council) recommendations. Please follow them.
- QR code into EVERY CLUB, EVERY TIME, or physically sign in.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times, except when playing on court.
- Bring enough water to last through the whole match as some Clubhouses may be closed and the use of on-court water taps may be prohibited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Food and drinks must not be shared – please bring your own snack and drinks to all matches.
- Remember to hand sanitize regularly. After every set, after bagging the courts and sweeping the lines.
- Acknowledge the end of each set with a racquet tap and not a hand shake.
- Bagging the courts should be done by ONE person at each end of the court – no handing the bag under the net!
- We all have different levels of anxiety regarding COVID-19 and returning to competition tennis, so please be respectful of everyone’s concerns.