MATCH CENTRE—THE ONLINE SCORING SYSTEM
What is Match Centre?
Match Centre is run by Tennis Australia and is where you can:
- enter match results for your team
- confirm (or dispute) match results entered by your opposition
- see your previous and upcoming matches
- see results and ladders for any match and section (by doing a search for 'MEMRLTA')
- edit your details (email address, password, spelling of name, etc)
To use Match Centre, you must have:
- a Match Centre login account AND
- your Match Centre login account linked to your Player Profile
- How to create a Match Centre account
- How to enter match results
- How to confirm or dispute match results
We highly encourage and recommend that each team member have a Match Centre login with a linked Player Profile so that any team member can enter match results for your team.
Not all of my matches appear under my account
This is likely caused by having multiple playing records in Match Centre. See how to link all your player profiles to your tennis account.
My matches for this season do not appear under my account
Chances are that you have multiple playing records in Match Centre and the one connected to your team for this season is not the one linked to your login account. See how to link all your player profiles to your tennis account or contact Tennis Australia's Support (see below for contact details).
Tennis Australia help line: 1800 752 983 (option 2: Tennis Support Systems)
Or use Live Chat when you are logged into Match Centre.